Mark joined Ray White Special Projects Queensland in 2002 having spent eight years prior working within his family property development company. During that time he focussed on development and marketing of a range of property including rural and residential land subdivision, low to medium residential house / unit development, commercial / retail and hotels.
Mark’s focus within the Special Projects Division is on the sale of residential development sites including land estates, subdivision sites, broad acre land holdings, englobo land and medium and high density residential unit sites.
His qualifications include a Bachelor of Business (Computing) and Graduate Certificate in Project Management. He is also a licensed Real Estate Agent.
- 2020/2021 - Premier Performer
- 2019/2020 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Special Projects (Queensland)
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2018/2019 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Commercial Qld
- 2018/2019 - Elite Performer
- 2018 - Top Commercial Individual Settled Gross Fees - No. 13
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2016 - Elite Performer (AUS)
- 2014/2015 - Top Performers Gross Settled Fees - No. 4
- 2015 - Elite Performer (AUS) And 30 earlier awards